Lord, I pray You would give me Your wisdom and understanding in all things. I know wisdom is better than gold and understanding better than silver (Proverbs 16:16), so make me rich in wisdom and wealthy in understanding. Thank You that You give wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding (Daniel 2:21). Increase my wisdom and knowledge so I can see Your truth in every situation. Give me discernment for each decision I must make. Please help me to always seek godly counsel and not look to the world and ungodly people for answers. Thank You, Lord, that You will give me the counsel and instruction I need, even as I sleep.
- Why Homosexuality Is Not Like Other Sins via @desiringgod desiringgod.org/blog/posts/why… 19 hours ago
- RT @josswhedon: There's art, then there's Great Art... “@StephenByrne86: The real reason @josswhedon signed with Disney. http://t.co/xG33… 4 days ago
- "We are a stupid, stupid people, and like most deeply stupid people, we are increasingly proud of our stupidity." minx.cc/?post=348641 4 days ago
- The Rise Of The Same-Sex Marriage Dissidents - thefederalist.com/2014/04/08/the… via @FDRLST 1 week ago
- I Will Praise You In This Storm: wp.me/p2o3RY-nB via @MJTuininga 1 week ago
My weight loss journey is logged on Sparkpeople: