Lord, I pray You would give me Your wisdom and understanding in all things. I know wisdom is better than gold and understanding better than silver (Proverbs 16:16), so make me rich in wisdom and wealthy in understanding. Thank You that You give wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding (Daniel 2:21). Increase my wisdom and knowledge so I can see Your truth in every situation. Give me discernment for each decision I must make. Please help me to always seek godly counsel and not look to the world and ungodly people for answers. Thank You, Lord, that You will give me the counsel and instruction I need, even as I sleep.
- A Second a Day youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-Io… 17 hours ago
- A Mother’s Ordeal – One Woman’s Fight Against China’s One-Child Policy theaquilareport.com/a-mothers-orde… 18 hours ago
- Is this authentic authenticity?: bloggingtheologically.com/2014/03/07/is-… 18 hours ago
- BBC News - Australia: Snake eats crocodile after battle bbc.com/news/world-asi… 1 day ago
- Young, Restless, and Reformed Homeboys on Lenten Fasting mereorthodoxy.com/young-restless… via @mereorthodoxy 2 days ago
My weight loss journey is logged on Sparkpeople: